PRONOMS PERSONNELS COMPLÉMENTS
Ne cliquez sur [ Corriger ] qu'après avoir entré toutes les réponses !!
A. Ajoutez le pronom manquant !
(Cliquez sur les pointillés ou utilisez la touche [Tab]!)
01. Tom has a friend; he often plays with .
02. I'm John's friend. He often plays with .
03. We are Gary and Tom's friends. They often come with to the cinema.
04. Do you know Lisa ! Give this present !
05. My best friends are Tom and Stef. I often play with .
06. Where is my book ? I don't find !
07. Where is my sister ? I don't see !
08. I see Tom, but he doesn't see .
09. Where is Tom ? I don't find .
10. Hi Dany ! Can I play with ?
B. Quel pronom remplacerait les mots soulignés ?
11. I don't know his address .
12. Do you know Sara and Monica ?
13. I do the shopping for my mother .
14. Give your friends a glass of lemonade !
15. Why don't you play with your friends ?
16. Do you see John's house ?
17. I'm looking for my keys.
18. Do you want me to call the doctor ?
19. Ann is sitting next to Rebecca.
20. We found that film very beautiful.